Monday, November 21, 2016

Interaction with ostentatious and optimist Sagar Garg contributory author Love; A Sweet Poison 2


  1. Introduce yourself to the audience.
Hey, I am Sagar Garg. I have been born and bought up in New Delhi, India. My days have nothing more than managing our long established business where I work for ten-twelve hours a day, if that counts. At nights I used to scribble and read. For me, a day without reading is a day less lived. Writing in my life has been adopted from minor infraction of over-thinking which I best shot to turn down in words and make people believe in it. To know more you can visit my Facebook page here’s the link:  https://www.facebook.com/iamsagargarg



  1. Define yourself in one word.
Optimistic. I believe in accepting the things the way they are and changing them rather than taking terror and complaining.

  1. At what stage of your life you started writing?
To be honest I am yet to start with my professional writing for what I do now is just a side-effect of my over-thinking and insomniac disability combined which I discovered when I turned thirteen.

  1. What motivates you to write?
It’s you! I’ve been inspired by the world around me, by people or lives to be precise like how differently amazing things happen in life. I believe every life has a story that too, a different one, so why left it untold.



  1. What interests you most; fiction, nonfiction, travelogue, biography, horror, adult or young adult?
Biographies interest me the most, though literature always came interesting to me. I also read fictions, especially young adult a lot but biographies because flavor of reading the reality can’t be compared with something else.
  1. To you, which is a better medium to express; prose, poetry, art, film, play or any other and why?
That’s a tricky one, for me its prose and poetry for the obvious reason that I love writing. Not that others can’t do justice, they are pretty much equally artistic but I go with it because it gives me better chance to come out as what I really am.

  1. What would you like to be reborn as?
As I mentioned earlier, I am a positive personality, I love whatever I have been gifted with so, there’s nothing I know to be reborn as other than what I am today.

  1. Which is more important to you; money or fame?
Happiness would have been my answer had there not been two options already. From above I will choose the latter.

  1. How do you react when rejected by the publishers?  
Probably disappointed from my own self perhaps there will be a sigh of relief if they reject my bad work before reaching it to readers.   

  1. Your valuable suggestions to the prospective writers?

I hope none of you are forcing yourself to write.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment