Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Discarded Gift: Story by Divya PS Rawat in Crush 2


Dear Divya,


Read your story...I mean written by you in Crush 2 and I liked it to the core of my heart. It's very emotional and touching for the readers filling them with the process of changing their crush into love, silently. A wonderful read indeed.

The line I liked- "Holding the storm of tears in my eyes, I also accepted her last handshake with my trembling hand."

Merits:

Both the characters has been developed precisely enveloping them into feelings and emotions they have for each other.



Demerits: Although I liked the story, new generation may find it a bit awkward as they don't have that much patience as far as expression of their love is concerned. 

But old is gold. Amazing!
Keep it up! Wish you all the best for your forthcoming writings.

Ratings: 4.5/5

Rajeev Pundir



2 comments:

  1. Thats really thoughtful of Rajeev to post the review here.. will wait for my review too..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly Surbhi. Wait for your turn. I'm a slow reader.

      Delete